We provide liability protection that is suitable for businesses in the manufacturing, construction, transportation, chemicals, oil and gas, healthcare, food and beverage, utilities, wholesale and retail sectors.
As the Swiss branch of Liberty Specialty Markets, we support Swiss companies in identifying and analysing their asset, business and product liability risks - and in providing the right cover. We offer risk and insurance management up to a capacity of CHF 50 million, both as a primary and excess liability insurer.
It is easy to understand why international companies rely on international insurance solutions. However, this approach also meets the monitoring and control instrument needs of medium-sized companies. The risk manager can use the concentrated purchasing power within the framework of an international insurance program to optimize costs. And we guarantee that the risk and insurance policy formulated by the customer is also implemented locally. Importantly, we avoid overlapping and gaps in coverage and enable consistent insurance protection with high sums insured.
A liability insurance programme for internationally operating companies must fulfill one essential premise: the consistent availability of maximum and risk-appropriate protection for the entire group, in all of the countries concerned, taking into account the country-specific liability and insurance relationships. With our local and international specialists for underwriting and claims management, we are also the right partner for internationally-oriented companies in Switzerland.
The business is written utilizing a range of policy wordings which are either bespoke, standard LSM or market and/or follow form. Our underwriting process involves a thorough analysis of the risk and industry exposure. We use our own analytical and online risk management tools, consultation with our dedicated risk engineering team, and input from our in-house claims experts to provide a fully integrated underwriting, claims and risk management approach. In this way we can offer our clients an all-encompassing risk transfer solution.
Our Casualty insurance features include:
- Manufacturing (not including as examples pharmaceutical companies, gun manufacturers and manufacturers of tobacco)
- Chemicals – High Excess
- Oil and gas – High Excess
- Retail operations
- Healthcare – Safeguarding Exposure
- Food and Beverage
- General/Public Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Product Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Employers’ Liability – on a primary and excess basis (for both on and offshore risks)
- Environmental Impairment Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Primary/low excess: Up to GBP/USD/Euro/Swiss Franc 25 million
- High excess : Up to GBP/USD/Euro/Swiss Franc 50 million
- Environmental Impairment Liability: Up to GBP/USD/Euro/Swiss Franc 25 million
- Maximum limit: GBP/USD/Euro/Swiss Franc 50 million any one program