We offer specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance products through both the company and Lloyd’s markets.
In 2021, we had a combined Gross Written Premium of $8,140 million.
Based in approximately 60 offices globally, we benefit from the full financial strength of Liberty Mutual Insurance, a Boston-based US Fortune 100 company.
We have five underwriting platforms rated “A” or above with the Lloyd’s syndicate benefitting from a rating of “A+”:
- Liberty Managing Agency Ltd (LMAL) (Syndicate 4472)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (LMIC)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe SE (LMIE)
- Liberty Specialty Markets Bermuda Limited
- Liberty Specialty Markets Singapore Pte Limited
About Liberty Mutual
Liberty Mutual has two major property and casualty businesses, Global Risk Solutions and Global Retail Markets, which collectively serve the insurance and risk management needs of individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized to large businesses in the US and across the globe.
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- In business since 1912
- Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts
- $156.06bn consolidated assets
- $48.2bn annual consolidated revenue
- Standard & Poor’s rating ‘A’ (Strong)
- 45,000+ employees
- 800 offices worldwide
- 6th largest Property and Casualty insurer globally (based on 2021 Gross Written Premium)
- 71st on the USA Fortune 100 list (Based on 2020 revenue)