Who we are?
Liberty Specialty Markets is part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, a leading global insurer. We offer a breadth of world-class insurance and reinsurance services to brokers and insureds in all major markets. Established in 2013, bringing together Liberty’s company, syndicate and reinsurance operations into one combined operation of over 1,800 people, over 50 specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance products and four underwriting platforms.
About the Role:
- Diary management including the organising of internal & external meetings
- Assisting with the preparation of Branch Management presentations & Board reporting
- Organising all General Manager travel arrangements.
- Supporting the General Manager with HR functions and acting as office liaision with Group HR on all HR administrative matters.
- Acting as office liaison person on all Payroll matters
- Working with the HR London Team with onboarding of new joiners
- Liaison point for Group Facilities and IT to ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
- Office Expenses management via Concur
- Supporting the office management team in setting up external Broker meetings and Client liaison meetings
- Liaison with Group Marketing for company events
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in supporting a General manager or a Management team.
- Administration experience particularly in the area of Human Resources desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English language
- Ability to work independently
- Strong accuracy and organisational skills required
What we can offer you:
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals.
We know that each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. We are a proud sponsor of MumsNet and encourage a flexible work life balance.
LSM reward individuals based on their performance, ability and attitude, no matter the focus or seniority of their role, with our competitive benefits package. All LSM employees have access to flexi-benefits to suit their particular lifestyle needs, which include competitive basic salary, pension and bonus, 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5), generous contribution towards gym membership, private health and dental care and full health screening, good maternity and paternity leave options, full study support towards any relevant qualifications and flexibility to work remotely. On top of all of this we are based in the prestigious Walkie Talkie building and all employees have individual and guest access to the Sky Garden.
For more information, please follow the link below: