We put our people first by providing an environment of conscious inclusion, where everybody feels that they are valued and belong. We’re proud of our inclusive family friendly policies that support our people to be their unique selves at work and promote a healthy work-life balance.
We invest in developing our people, partnering with leading organisations to deliver extensive training and development opportunites, to equip our people to be successful, both now and in the future. And our network of around 60 offices allows global mobility and exposure to opportunities in new locations across the world.
Connect with us
We understand the need to support our employees with flexible working, for example, part-time, job sharing, or working from home. We’re committed to offering an inclusive and diverse culture; as well as formal training, our employee-run networks, covering different aspects of diversity, offer practical support and a social network. We also have a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility across our global locations and we encourage our people to get involved to support the communities in which we live and work.
Work with us
If you are interested in working for us please look at our job opportunities.
Starting work with us? We put people first and we take steps to help provide a safe and secure working environment:
- Our trained first aiders have access to first aid supplies including defibrillators. We also have mental health first aiders accredited by Mental Health First Aid England
- We provide workstation training in the office and for remote work including providing a desk, chair and IT kit as needed
- Our fire safety measures include evacuation procedures, fire wardens, fire protection measures and emergency contact systems
- Within the office, our facilities include housekeeping and regular and deep cleaning. Inductions and health & safety training take place for all new joiners
- Our range of catering services includes a cafeteria, plus hot and cold drinks and refrigerators on each floor and a concierge service in our broker lounge
- Regular maintenance checks are in place: electrical safety, water and air quality testing, heating and cooling, and statutory testing
- Security is provided through electronic access control plus reception and security staff