As the landscape for Healthcare continues to evolve we strive to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions tailored to our customers’ needs.
Based on these needs a dedicated platform was launched in April 2013 to offer meaningful capacity to Healthcare risks across all venues. This includes the unique ability to provide drop down capacity over multiple lines of coverage where required. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Professional Liability
- General Liability
- Life Sciences Products Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Fiduciary Liability
- Cyber Risk
We provide insurance protection for a broad range of clients, including but not limited to;
- Integrated delivery systems
- Academic medical centers
- Pediatric and specialty hospitals
- Senior care facilities
- Miscellaneous medical facilities and allied health providers
- Managed care organizations
- Clinical research organizations
- Life science companies
- Insured’s counterplay risk is managed by utilizing the subscribing insurers with independent balance sheets supporting their portion of the risk insured. At the same time, we provide concurrency of terms and conditions and access to a single platform of underwriting and claims expertise for ease of doing business.
- Maximum capacity of USD 75 million for Healthcare.
- Average Minimum attachment point of USD 15 million for Healthcare (varies by class of business).
- Providing coverage on claims made professional liability, occurrence general liability, claims made products liability and integrated occurrence forms for Healthcare.