Who we are:
Liberty Mutual Reinsurance (LMRe) offers reinsurance products across key London Market, European, Latam, US and other international locations. We provide brokers and reinsureds with a broad product range through both the Company and Lloyd’s markets across four different platforms and have approximately 200 dedicated reinsurance employees across 14 offices. We also benefit from being part of Liberty Specialty Markets with its global network of approximately 65 offices and over 1,850 employees.
We are one of the world’s leading specialist reinsurers with a commitment to helping our employees, brokers and clients, and the communities in which we live and work, to prosper
At Liberty Mutual Reinsurance we create an environment where careers can flourish – a place for people to learn, grow, develop, and celebrate success.
About the Role:
- Record and maintain policy and exposure information in accumulation systems for assigned classes.
- Use RMS/AIR/Aggregation Tools to analyse risks on behalf of underwriter’s pre-bind.
- Support the development of methodologies to support exposure management practises
- Use RMS/AIR/Aggregation Tools to complete portfolio rollup reporting to the highest level of quality and completeness possible
- Work with underwriters, actuaries, operations, MI and other business areas as required in order to enhance Exposure Management offering to the business stakeholders.
What the ideal candidate will have:
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field (e.g. natural sciences, business, maths, geography, actuarial science) preferred
- Ideally 2 to 3 years’ working experience in reinsurance and / or cat modelling.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to process and understand data quickly and creatively.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, or other programming languages is desirable.
- Ability to work independently whilst integrating into a time critical business environment.
- Strong verbal and written German and English are essential
What we can offer you:
- Atmosphere: With us, you will encounter an international working environment with short decision-making paths, an open feedback culture and a coexistence that is characterized by appreciation and helpfulness
- Career Path: LSM are invested in our employees offering extensive training and development, courses qualifications and mentoring scheme. Flexible working hours, over-tariff benefits, fitness and health services are only a part of our services.
- Perspective: You use creative leeway and assume responsibility, which lays the foundation for a successful career.