Our Aviation All Risks cover includes airlines, general aviation, contingent all risks, and airport and products, focusing on medium-sized passenger and cargo airlines.
We have been providing Aviation coverage to clients worldwide since 1993, including start-up airline operations and general aviation (both Fixed Wing and Rotor Wing). Our highly experienced London-based team prides itself on the level of service provided and the flexibility in approach that has resulted in the establishment of many long-term client relationships, including offering lead capacity where this fits our risk appetite.
Our teams are resourceful, responsive and empowered to make decisions quickly. You’ll benefit from our technical underwriting capabilities, the strength of our relationships with our broker partners, and our unique approach to claims service.
Classes of Business:
- Airlines – Hull and Liability specialising in medium-sized passenger and cargo airlines and start-ups
- General Aviation – Hull and Liability for fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft ranging from private aircraft to large commercial fleets
- Contingent All Risks – protecting banks, financial institutions and investors’ interests in aircraft, including total loss only coverage
- Airport and Products – liability coverage for airports, suppliers, service providers, maintenance and repair organisations and manufacturers
- USD 10 million for Hull
- USD 100 million for Liabilities
Worldwide subject to sanctions
General Excess of Loss and Quota Share is not offered by the Aviation All Risks Division however is written in our Aviation Treaty RI Division
I have always found the aviation team helpful, informed and extremely professional. Their experience and commercial approach puts them up there with the better carriers in the market