As renewable energy has overtaken coal as the largest source of new installed power capacity*, we recognise the significant impact this is having on the energy market and our clients.
We offer coverages for the operators of a wide range of renewable energy business, including concentrated solar power (CSP), solar PV, wind and battery energy storage systems (BESS).
Our dedicated energy, construction and marine claims specialists include loss adjusters, claims handlers and lawyers. They align themselves closely with our underwriters, risk engineers, brokers and clients allowing us to respond quickly to help reduce losses and settle claims.
We offer global capacity on a quota share basis in supporting multinational utilities or smaller indigenous clients on either a lead basis or following other recognised leading market practitioners.
We tailor coverage to suit you and your broker to offer an integrated cross-class package policy from project commencement through to the operational phase.
Our Renewable Energy insurance features include:
Our Product Cover:
- Construction/Erection All Risks (EAR) and Liability covers (TPL), plus Delay in Start-Up
- Operational ‘All Risks’ Property Damage, Machinery Breakdown and Business Interruption
- Marine Cargo including (DSU) / Advance Loss of Profit (ALOP)
- Utility scale operations (utility or investor owned)
- Small operators with installed capacity over 25MW
- Construction: USD 125 million (on EML)
- Operational: USD 125 million (on limit)
- Project Cargo and Delay in Start-Up: USD 100 million capacity
Worldwide with a focus on clients with operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa
The challenges associated with transferring from construction to operational cover
Laying the foundations of the future
Unique Perspectives Blogs
Underwriting in a new era for power generation: What did 2020 teach us about the way forward?
Very user friendly and responsive team. They are commercial in their approach and responsive urgent client requirements so we are always happy to recommend them
Energy and Construction Broker