Companies operating within the fast-paced, complex and often high-risk Life Sciences industry require bespoke coverage supported by understanding of the industry. Knowing exactly where a company does or does not have cover can mean the difference of millions of dollars in potential losses.
Our experienced Life Sciences team underwrites General and Product liability, Professional liability and Human Clinical Trial cover across the Life Sciences industry.
Our underwriters are highly technical and have a firm grasp on the science associated with these specialised covers. We are invested in understanding the nuances of the Life Science industry and keep pace with the rapidly changing legal and regulatory environment, helping us to meet the needs of your clients.
- Completed Operations cover with option to add professional liability cover under one policy aggregate
- Separate Policy Aggregate available for General Liability
- Claims Made and defense within limits for Products Liability
- Occurrence and Claims Made available for premises operations
- Completed Operations coverage enhancements available when primary limits provided
Up to USD 20 million
Human Clinical Trials
As Human Clinical Trials are a sensitive area of insurance, we strive to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions.
Our experienced underwriters are highly technical and keep pace with the rapidly changing legal and regulatory environment, helping us to meet the needs of your clients.
- Phase I – Phase IV coverage including coverage for non-compulsory studies
- Carve-back for direct patient care provided to a Human Clinical Trial Participant, pursuant to the trial’s written protocol
- No-fault compensation where required
- Coverage for the full length of a trial, per patient limit, and/or annual policies
Up to USD 15 million for trials undertaken by an individual client