Our well-established team underwrites a global portfolio across a broad cross section of the aviation industry.
Our Aviation War book covers a wide spectrum of non-airline risks, ranging from commercial helicopters to business jets, and we underwrite on either a subscription basis or 100% of the risk.
Our teams are resourceful, responsive and able to make decisions quickly. You’ll benefit from our technical underwriting expertise, our strong relationships with brokers and our outstanding claims service.
Our Aviation War insurance product features include:
Classes of Business:
- Physical Loss or Damage to Aircraft
- Aircraft Spares
- Confiscation by Government of Registry
- Excess Third Party War Liabilities
- Contingent Hull War
- Excess Aggregate
- USD 50 million for Hull War
- USD 100 million for Excess Third Party War Liability
Worldwide subject to sanctions