Delivering successful claims transformation in the London market
We are pleased to invite you to attend a fascinating presentation on building the capabilities and workforce to deliver claims excellence in the London market delivered by our President and Managing Director Matthew Moore.
In the closing panel discussion, our Deputy Head of Claims and Head of Syndicate Claims Scott Kellers will also share his views on delivering superior claims service and meeting changing client expectations in a hybrid operating environment.
The London Insurance Market is breaking new ground as it strives to drive up claims performance for clients, leverage the benefits of digital to transform outdated claims operations and deliver much needed efficiencies.
At a market level The Future at Lloyd’s and Blueprint Two has put claims transformation at the heart of the modernisation agenda, whilst at the same time leading insurers and brokers are developing innovative ways to drive up claims service.
Change is coming, but the key challenge is how you successfully deliver claims transformation that delivers ROI and improves the client experience.
Attend London Market Claims to:
- Leverage technology to enable and improve your claims processes
- Explore the impact ‘The Future at Lloyd’s Blueprint Two’ will have on claims
- Deliver an exceptional claims service that meets clients expectations and new digital risks
- Discuss approaches to transforming claims mindset & culture through innovation
Building the capabilities and workforce to deliver claims excellence in the London market
- Delivering a client claims service that delivers growth and competitive advantage
- The threat of global insurance capacity competing for London’s traditional business
- Reducing London’s expenses
Rethinking operating models around evolving workforce dynamics and the organisational challenges thrown up by digital processes, the shift to data-centricity and a service orientated culture.
- Delivering What are the opportunities and threats in a new hybrid model?
- How are client service expectations changing?
- How do you manage your brand and reputation in a hybrid operating model?
- How do you bring along the next generation of claims experts in this new environment? What does that workforce look like?