Our Equine and Livestock insurance covers a wide range of risks for a global portfolio of clients, including livery yards and international racing and breeding operations.
Our team of experienced underwriters provides you with trusted advice on a broad spectrum of equine and livestock-related risks.
The risks underwritten include theft, loss of income protection, medical costs and animal mortality. The international team is based in London and offers our broker partners risk solutions on both Lloyd’s of London and Liberty company platforms.
Our Equine and Livestock insurance features include:
Classes of Business:
- Animal Mortality
- Restricted perils (fire, lightning, windstorm, flood, vehicle collision)
- Loss of Income protection
- Medical/Surgical costs
- Emergency Colic Surgery costs
- Conception and Fetus cover
- Equine Care, Custody & Control
- Equine Public Liability
- Equine Employers Liability
- Up to GBP 10 million (or currency equivalent) for liability lines
- Up to GBP 5 million (or currency equivalent) per animal