From our UK, Middle East and North Africa and Continental Europe branch networks, we provide liability protection that is suitable for businesses in the manufacturing, construction, transportation, chemicals, oil and gas, healthcare, food and beverage, utilities, wholesale and retail sectors.
The primary portfolio focuses on the large corporate sector/medium multinational clients and internationally domiciled business via dedicated teams in our Dubai offices. The High Excess portfolio focuses on Fortune 1,000 risk-managed accounts.
The business is written utilizing a range of policy wordings which are either bespoke, standard LSM or market and/or follow form. Our underwriting process involves a thorough analysis of the risk and industry exposure. We use our own analytical and online risk management tools, consultation with our dedicated risk engineering team, and input from our in-house claims experts to provide a fully integrated underwriting, claims and risk management approach. In this way we can offer our clients an all-encompassing risk transfer solution.
Our casualty insurance features include:
- Manufacturing (not including, for example, pharmaceutical companies, gun manufacturers or tobacco manufacturers)
- Oil and gas
- Retail operations
- Healthcare – Safeguarding Exposure
- Food and Beverage
- General/Public Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Product Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Employers’ Liability – on a primary and excess basis (for both on and offshore risks)
- Environmental Impairment Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Primary/low excess: Up to GBP/$/Euro 25m
- High excess: Up to GBP/$/Euro 50m
- Environmental Impairment Liability: Up to GBP/$/Euro 25m
- Maximum limit: GBP/$/Euro 50m any one program