As a market-leading Professional Indemnity insurer, we understand that each business is different, and we work with our brokers and clients to provide coverage that takes your specific needs into account. Our claims service aims to deliver value throughout our relationships.
We also provide solutions to the requirements of the property/ legal authority of a project's contractors. These solutions can cover the main contractor, project designers, site management and subcontractors as well as any another intervening party.
For companies registered in Spain and Portugal and for those in other countries (mainly in Latin America, including large and medium-sized companies):
- Technical professions, architects and engineers
- Estate agents, property administrators
- Conference/event organisers
- Graphic designers
- Insurance brokers
- Interior designers
- IT consultants
- Management consultants
- Marketing consultants
- Project managers/coordinators
- Professions which do not work with the healthcare sector
- Infrastructure projects around the world (not including the US).
- Professional Indemnity, coverage of claims arising from material, bodily and economic damage caused to third parties as a result of their professional activity
- Single Project Professional Indemnity Insurance (SPPI), Civil Liability coverage for professionals who may be involved both in the design and implementation of a specific project during a set period of time
For more information please download our product factsheet.