Because of our increased reliance on information technology (IT), businesses and their supply chains have never before been exposed to so many cyber threats.
Our Cyber insurance product ‘Cyber Suite’ provides coverage tailored to the challenges your business may face due its dependence on IT networks, third party IT and business processing providers, as well as the digital assets and data they keep.
Our experienced underwriters can provide your business with the protection it needs against a range of losses, including losses arising from cyber extortion, reputational harm and property damage. We focus on tailored coverage and product innovation in this class to bring relevance to each industry sector.
The features of our Cyber insurance include:
Cover included for:
- Loss of, or damage to, digital assets
- Non-physical business interruption and extra expenses
- Property Damage and resulting business interruption
- Cyber extortion and cyber terrorism
- Security and privacy liability
- Privacy regulation defence
- Special expenses such as notification expenses, PR expenses and credit monitoring
- Reputational harm
- Cyber crime
- Multimedia liability
Class of Business:
EUR 10 million