Our experienced casualty underwriting teams offer a broad range of liability products to commercial clients in the UK, Europe and Middle East and North Africa region.
From our UK, Middle East and North Africa and Continental Europe branch networks, we provide liability protection that is suitable for businesses in the manufacturing, construction, transportation, chemicals, oil and gas, healthcare, food and beverage, utilities, wholesale and retail sectors.
The primary portfolio focuses on the large corporate sector/medium multinational clients and internationally domiciled business via dedicated teams in our London, European and Dubai offices. We write small business via our MGA/Delegated Authority facilities. The High Excess portfolio focuses on Fortune 1,000 risk-managed accounts. We do have the appetite to write USA domiciled business via a dedicated team in our London office.
The business is written utilizing a range of policy wordings which are either bespoke, standard LSM or market and/or follow form. Our underwriting process involves a thorough analysis of the risk and industry exposure. We use our own analytical and online risk management tools, consultation with our dedicated risk engineering team, and input from our in-house claims experts to provide a fully integrated underwriting, claims and risk management approach. In this way we can offer our clients an all-encompassing risk transfer solution.
Our casualty insurance features include:
- Manufacturing (not including, for example, pharmaceutical companies, gun manufacturers or manufacturers of tobacco)
- Chemicals – High Excess
- Oil and gas – High Excess
- Retail operations
- Healthcare – Safeguarding Exposure
- Food and Beverage
- General/Public Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Product Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Employers’ Liability – on a primary and excess basis
- Primary/low excess: Up to GBP/USD/Euro 25 million
- High excess: Up to GBP/USD/Euro 50 million
- Maximum limit: GBP/USD/Euro 50 million any one program