Our Directors and Officers (D&O) insurance provides companies and their key staff with protection from a range of risks, which can also include commercial crime, employment practices liability and pension trustees’ liability.
Our teams of leading D&O underwriters work closely with our broker panel. Our underwriters have the in-depth knowledge to provide creative solutions which meet the specific needs of your organisation and key individuals you employ.
Our experienced teams are multi-lingual, which allows them to give first class service to you, wherever you’re based. We underwrite business from a wide range of companies, including FTSE 100 and 250, as well as small-to-medium sized organisations on a primary and excess basis.
Our Directors and Officers insurance features include:
Classes of Business
- Directors & Officers Liability – protection for individuals in their role as a director or officer of a corporation
- Pension Trustees Liability (PTL) – protection for pension fund trustees, employees and others with responsibility for company pension plans
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) – protection from claims arising from employment practice violations such as discrimination, sexual harassment and unfair dismissal
- Commercial Crime – protection for companies against fraud, dishonesty or forgery by their employees or third parties, including social engineering
- Public Offering of Securities Insurance (POSI) – protection for directors, officers and the company involved in issuing a financial prospectus from, for example, exposure to overstatement of revenues or misrepresentation of profit forecasts
- Side A DIC – protection for individual Directors and Officers against losses not indemnified by their company that their traditional D&O policies do not cover, as well as providing liability limits exclusively for Directors and Officers
USD 25 million (EUR 25 million, GBP 15 million, CHF 25 million)