Our two-year graduate programme aims to provide insight into how our business operates, by giving you a series of placements where you can gain direct experience by working as part of our teams and learning on the job.
- Your programme will consist of three rotations in different departments for seven months each.
- At the end of the rotations, you’ll have an international placement to help you understand our global business.
- We will also provide you with a development programme, including mentoring, that aims to identify and develop your strengths, and give you exposure to different teams and functions.
Your journey can follow one of three streams:
Graduates who want to work across a variety of business functions, not just Insurance specific roles, to understand our global business.
Insurance and Reinsurance stream
Graduates who want to work across specific roles within the full insurance life cycle including Underwriting, Claims and Support functions.
Graduates who want to work within the Actuarial function to utilise key personal and analytical skills, to help our customers meet their business goals.
Whatever path you choose to take, we will provide you with the support, development and opportunities to reach your full potential and achieve a fulfilling career with us.
Most of your continued learning will be on the job, but as part of the programme we also offer:
Professional qualifications (CII etc.)
We aim to equip you with the specialised insurance skills and knowledge, as well as the personal and interpersonal behaviours, that will help you thrive in a global industry.
We’re proud of our vibrant and inclusive culture. During the programme, you will connect and build relationships with colleagues and peers across the company and have the opportunity to take part in activities including:
- Our Unique Perspective speaker series and Lunch & Learns which provide inspiring ideas and new ways of thinking, from world class speakers.
- Take part in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and support our chosen charities both locally and globally.
- Join one of our inclusion networks where you can enhance your development, meet new colleagues and help spread awareness of important issues.
2-year rotational scheme with permanent contract
Excellent benefits package to suit your lifestyle needs
Dynamic working environment
Global HR Graduate induction event
First graduate rotation
Second graduate rotation
Third graduate rotation
International rotation & end of programme