Insurance coverage can protect you and your business from the financial loss associated with risk as a horse owner or operator. There are many different types of insurance to consider when looking to protect your assets - that’s why we’re here to help you choose from our flexible options to customize your protection against risk as a horse owner or operator.


We concentrate on providing insurance solutions for the following Equine Liability exposures on a monoline or package policy:

Private Horse Owner (PHO)

This is an individual that owns a horse(s) for personal use or show use only.

Activities outside of personal use are a commercial use and should be referred to the Equine Operations Liability.

Equine Operations Liability (EOL) - Preferred

  • Private Horse Owners
  • Boarding, Breeding, Racing or Training Operations
  • Riding Instruction
  • Trainers
  • Farriers
  • Hobby Farm with Horses

Equine Operations Liability (EOL) - Undesirable

  • Public Trail Rides
  • Agritainment
  • Rescue Operations
  • Non-Certified Therapeutic Operations


Equine Liability coverage options:

  • Private Horse Owner (PHO)
  • Race Horse Owner (RHO)
  • Equine Farm Liability
  • Personal Liability
  • Recreational Vehicle Liability
  • Farrier Liability
  • Equine Day Camps
  • Clinics
  • Worldwide Coverage Territory
  • Care, Custody or Control


Our Equine Liability products are available in all states except Alaska, Hawaii and Montana (pending).

View product descriptions on our country websites