Insurance coverage could protect you and your business from the financial loss associated with risk as a horse owner or operator. There are many different types of insurance coverages to consider when looking to protect your assets – that’s why we’re here to help you choose from our flexible options to customize the protection against risk as a horse owner or operator.
We concentrate on providing insurance solutions for the following Equine Farm operations on a package policy:
Preferred Equine Farm Operations
- Boarding, Breeding, Racing or Training Operations
- Riding Instruction
- Equine Day Camps
- Hobby Farm with Horses
Equine Farm Operations - Undesirable
- Public Trail Rides
- Event Centers
- Rescue Operations
- Non-Certified Therapeutic Operations
- Commercial Horse Transit Operations
We can add the following to our Equine Farm Liability product to make a package policy:
Equine Farm Property
- Dwellings (Owner, Secondary, Employee)
- Equipment (Scheduled or Blanket)
- Barns, Outbuildings and Other Farm Structures
- Optional Property
- Scheduled Personal Property (Jewelry, Fine Arts, Firearms, etc.)
- Disruption of Farming Operations
- Identity Fraud Expense Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Protection
- Inflation Guard (Barns)
- Orchard and Vineyard Property Coverage
- Pollutant Clean Up and Removal
- Enhancements (Dwelling and Operations)
Equine Farm Umbrella
Protection can start at $1 million and is available in $1 million increments up to USD 10 million. We also can offer limits over USD 10 million – contact us for additional options.
We can provide coverage for farm trucks, horse trailers and personal automobiles with a single policy. Coverages are available based on state laws: Liability, Comprehensive, Collision, Uninsured Motorist, Underinsured Motorist, Medical Payments, Personal Injury Protection, Hired, Non-Owned, Towing and Rental.
Our Equine Farm products are available in all states except Alaska, Florida, Hawaii and Montana (pending).