About the Team:
LSM Human Resources team is responsible for supporting the business to achieve its strategic aims. HR supports the business and employees by developing and adopting a range of strategies, providing expert advice and operational services.
We recognise that diversity and inclusion is integral to the achievement of our strategic goals. Our objective is to create a working environment that allows us to attract, recruit, develop and retain the very best people at all levels and to ensure that the unique perspectives of our employees are recognised and utilised – this is an integral part of our Talent Strategy.
About the Role:
The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of the diversity and inclusion strategy within LSM actively encouraging the firm to embrace and implement best practice in inclusive workplaces.
The role context is to support the Human Resources Business Partners by working across the business to create a diverse and inclusive workplace, identifying designing and delivering Diversity and Inclusion solutions.
• Work in conjunction with the Exec Sponsor, Human Resources and Talent Manager along with colleagues across the broader LSM network and Liberty Mutual, to implement the diversity and inclusion strategy and deliver the objectives. Also to support the Diversity and Inclusion working groups with subject matter expertise and advice to develop and implement diversity and inclusion action plans across the business and track progress
• Oversee and support the diversity & inclusion Working Group, ensuring alignment to the Strategy and objectives
• Develop and deliver key diversity and inclusion presentations, workshops and training sessions
• Analyse and report on diversity and inclusion metrics and measurements
• Support the creation and delivery of best practice tools and diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Effectively manage external partnerships and networks with key equality, diversity and inclusion partners and ensure effective use of those organisations to realise membership benefits
• Provide advice and support to the business on managing diversity and inclusion issues
• Remain up to date with diversity and inclusion developments globally
• Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms part of your role, and the demonstration of behaviours as set out in the Conduct Risk Policy, as they relate to your role, is core to LSM’s commitment to placing customers at the centre of our business and behaving with integrity. LSM expects you to understand your responsibilities relating to all regulatory and internal requirements, and to proactively demonstrate compliance with these requirements and behaviours at all times. These requirements include Solvency II, fair treatment of customers, Financial Crime, Data Protection, Conflicts of Interest, and Whistleblowing.
What the ideal candidate will have:
• Facilitation and advisory skills
• Self-starter with a proactive, enthusiastic and “hands-on” approach
• Planning and forward thinking skills
• Good numerical and writing skills especially the compilation of reports to executive committees
• Ability to build and maintain networks (internally and externally) to maximise diversity and inclusion across the firm
• Good Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple streams of activity
• Knowledge of HR (generalist or key discipline) practices and procedures
• Awareness of diversity and inclusion programmes and initiatives
• Broad understanding of HR data analytics and HR reporting
• Solid understanding of operating in a dynamic complex multi-disciplined business environment to implement programmes that bring about behavioural change
• Proven experience of working across different levels with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience working in an advisory capacity in a similar role (HR/Talent Development/Diversity and Inclusion)
• Experience working with external suppliers and partners
• Demonstrable commercial awareness and experience
Each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of differences. Diversity & Inclusion embraces all those dimensions which make each of us who we are; a combination of visible and invisible differences which guide our perspectives and approaches in life. At LSM we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration – working together to share our unique perspectives helps us to make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals. We have an inclusive culture and leadership, where all colleagues are empowered to be their unique selves and fully contribute to get things done. We are as committed to helping each other internally, as we are to helping our customers, communities and shareholders externally.
For more information please follow the link below: